Introduction Post I guess


So I guess every blog has to have its first post... here's mine. 

Hi,

My name is Wren and I'm trying to figure out why am I shaping this post to look like a letter or a weird email. I'm almost 20 and I really like to write. I'm not sure if I'm any good at it but I guess it's up to you to judge. 

I write everything ... literally. Some things are easier to write than others but I try it all. From stories to scripts and poetry, mainly because of uni assignments but sometimes because I want to see if I'm any good at other stuff.

This blog will be mainly my writing, so prepare yourself for a lot of really bad poetry and stories that make Happy Tree Friends look like the mildest and the most child-friendly cartoon out there. For some reason even though I barely read horror and films of that genre always manage to scare the hell out of me... still most of the stories I write end up being gory and scary as hell. 

I read a lot ... hence the bookstagram so I will also try to post some book reviews and pictures here. Don't ask me why... for some reason in my head it sounds like a good idea. 

I try to be funny... but I don't think I'm really good at it. That still doesn't stop me from making bad jokes anyway so prepare for that. 

Anyways, if by some miracle you end up on my blog and you read this post I want to welcome you and I hope you will stick around. I have an entire summer with absolutely nothing else to do so I'm hoping to be really active on here and my Instagram. 

If you like my writing please let me know in the comments, and even if you don't tell me why so ya girl can improve it.

May the force be with you and hope you enjoy my god awful writing 😀



Also a little bit of shameless promo:
If you'd like to give my bookstagram some love here's the link:


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beyond the Sea by Melissa Bailey - book review

Holding Up the Universe by Jennifer Niven, Book Review